Hazardous Waste

Flammable liquids

Flammable liquids are hazardous materials and need to be disposed of safely.

You can contact Merseyside Recycling and Waste Authority to arrange to bring them to one of your local Household Waste Recycling Centres.

To arrange disposal call Merseyside Recycling and Waste Authority on Tel: 0151 255 1444 or email: enquiries@merseysidewda.gov.uk


  • Merseyside Recycling and Waste Authority can dispose of some hazardous household waste types at some Household Waste Recycling Centre.
  • This service it is dependent on what the waste is, and how much of it there is. Please call Tel: 0151 255 1444 to check before travelling to a Centre.
  • Examples of hazardous household wastes include: garden chemicals, weed-killers, insecticides, household cleaning products.

Have you found the recycleright website helpful?



Thank you!