Food Waste

Dried Foods

Dried food is not accepted in your local council’s kerbside recycling bin, box or bag, and cannot be recycled at your local Household Waste Recycling Centre. Dried food should be disposed of in your local council’s kerbside residual bin.

FOOD WASTE FACTS: *Some councils in Merseyside and Halton provide facilities for collecting kitchen waste in their kerbside collection. *If yours does not then you can put it in a home composter to make compost. * However cooked food or meat products should be composted in a wormery.

Find out what you can recycle in your council's area or find your nearest Household Waste Recycling Centre at Recycle for Merseyside and Halton

Have you found the recycleright website helpful?



Thank you!